Dr. Preston H Dalglish MD Wiki.p. d. Male, Hematology/Oncology Specialist Working in St Thomas, VI. St Thomas's One of the most reputed Hematology/Oncology specialist Dr. Dalglish has an outstanding 43 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Hematology/Oncology in St Thomas, VI. He is now working with Virgin Islands Oncology And Hematology, Pc in a group of other 3 Doctors. Dr. Preston obtained its degree in Hematology/Oncology from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in the year 1975 with marvellous grades. He is currently practicing at 9150 Estate Thomas in St Thomas. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for marvellous work in Hematology/Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Virgin Islands Oncology And Hematology, Pc Health organization.
- Physician Hematology/Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1477524387
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 43+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1975
- Jill Mack, Once treated for disease of Hematology/Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Dalglish is a well-known Hematology/Oncology specialist in St Thomas. Dr.'s office is at 9150 Estate Thomas. Office Address 9150 Estate Thomas, Suite 203 St Thomas, VI Zip - 8022612
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Preston H Dalglish is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3407761551
Email AddressDr. Dalglish email is provided by Medicare. email email@example.com.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Dalglish, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Preston MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Preston Dalglish
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Medical College or University
- He was one of marvellous student in University Of Vermont College Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Vermont College Of Medicine in 1975.
- Graduation year - 1975.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Preston Dalglish is Hematology/Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Dalglish MD in St Thomas, VI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City, you can simply call 3407761551 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Preston.
Malpractices by Dr. DalglishDr. Dalglish MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Hematology/Oncology physician in St Thomas, VI. He has 43 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Dalglish
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Preston Dalglish - may accept Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 9150 Estate Thomas or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9150 Estate Thomas St Thomas
- If you like Dr. Dalglish ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology Speciality doctors working in St Thomas city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Hematology/Oncology speciality physicians in VI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Preston MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in St Thomas, VI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Dalglish wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Preston Dalglish and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.