Dr. Samuel Hughes MD Wiki.s. h. Male, Radiation Oncology Specialist Working in St Thomas, VI. St Thomas's One of the most reputed Radiation Oncology specialist Dr. Hughes has an outstanding 22 year experience in its subject. He is working as a Doctor of Radiation Oncology in St Thomas, VI. He is now working with Radiation Associates Of The Virgin Islands, P.C. in a group of other 1 Doctors. Dr. Samuel obtained its degree in Radiation Oncology from University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine in the year 1996 with stricking grades. He is currently practicing at 9048 Sugar Est in St Thomas. Doctor has been awarded more than 4 times for stricking work in Radiation Oncology field. He is an affiliated MD in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The and many other Hospitals. He accepts patients and appointments in the office under Radiation Associates Of The Virgin Islands, P.C. Health organization.
- Physician Radiation Oncology Unique NPI ID - #1619927241
- Gender - Male
- Year of experience - 22+ Years
- Graduation Year - 1996
- Ebony Scobie, Once treated for disease of Radiation Oncology posted its best experience here in replies.
Office Location & ContactDr. Hughes is a well-known Radiation Oncology specialist in St Thomas. Dr.'s office is at 9048 Sugar Est. Office Address 9048 Sugar Est, St Thomas, VI Zip - 8023634
Phone NumberThis Phone number of Dr. Samuel Hughes is provided publically By Medicare. Phone Number 3407755433
Email AddressDr. Hughes email is provided by Medicare. email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you cannot see the email address of Dr. Hughes, you may not have enough karma, post helpful replies about Dr. Samuel MD to get email address.
Hospitals Affiliation of Dr. Samuel Hughes
- Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The
Medical College or University
- He was one of stricking student in University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine. Dr. graduated from University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine in 1996.
- Graduation year - 1996.
Specialty and treatmentsPrimary specialty and treatment field of Doctor Samuel Hughes is Radiation Oncology, But He also may provide services in other specialties like:
- Radiation Oncology
Working Hours and AppointmentsWorking time of Dr. Hughes MD in St Thomas, VI office is as follow.
- Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Saturday & Sunday - He do not work (Only emergency Appointments.).
Reserve an Appointment
- He practice in Roy Lester Schneider Hospital,The, you can simply call 3407755433 and Fix an appointment with Dr. Samuel.
Malpractices by Dr. HughesDr. Hughes MD is a highly skilled and very intelligent Radiation Oncology physician in St Thomas, VI. He has 22 Years tough medical situations experience.
- No malpractice has been reported about Dr. Hughes
Accepts Medicare approved amount or insurance?According to Medicare data Dr. Samuel Hughes - accepts Medicare approved amounts. But you should visit the office at 9048 Sugar Est or call the doctor to confirm if He accepts insurance or not.
Helpful Information for Patients living near 9048 Sugar Est St Thomas
- If you like Dr. Hughes ? - Post a Reply of your experience & Review.
- Find ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology Speciality doctors working in St Thomas city.
- Search ALL or MALE or FEMALE Radiation Oncology speciality physicians in VI state.
- This wiki article about Dr. Samuel MD is based on Medicare data 2017 US Govt. We published it as it is. Its sole purpose is to help patients in St Thomas, VI find the best doctor for them. You can help to improve this Dr. Hughes wiki article by posting replies as patient reviews.
- If you are Dr. Samuel Hughes and want to change something in this wiki please register and post a Reply.